Sunday, May 29, 2011

FOOD: Pattaya Thai Restaurant


Looking for a good Thai restaurant in the Rochester area?  I highly recommend "Pattaya" in Penfield.  The food is great, the portions are large, the prices are extremely reasonable, and the service is excellent.  While I'm no expert on Thai food, I do enjoy it, and have tried similar dishes at Thai restaurants in other cities, including London.  The dishes at Pattaya measure up, and are among the best I've had.

The ingredients always seem fresh, and my meal has always been delivered piping hot from the kitchen.  I typically go on Saturday nights and have never had to wait to be seated - and the food is out in less than 10 minutes.  Prices are very affordable - most dishes are ten dollars or less, and you can easily do a dinner for two for under $25.  My favorite dishes are the Drunken Noodles with chicken (pictured above), and chicken Pad Thai.  If you're a vegetarian, no problem - there is a menu just for you.

If you want to check it out, it's located in a former bank building on Rt. 441 in the Four Corners of Penfield (just east of the intersection of 441 and Five Mile Line Rd.).  There is ample parking in the back, and handicapped spots near the doors.  The restaurant does offer take out, but does not deliver.  For a link to Pattaya's website, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment