Sunday, July 18, 2010

Refreshed: Welcome to the NEW nb reporting

Well hello, and welcome (back) to the new nb reporting. It certainly has been a while since the last post! In fact, the last time I logged on, it was the end of April, 2009, and I was still in London. A lot has happened over the past year, some of which I will include in future posts. But to get caught up from last year, here are the basics: I just graduated this past May from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, and am currently looking to start my career in television news (check out my professional website at http://nathanbense.com).

In between writing cover letters and sending out resumes, I look forward to injecting new energy into this blog. Expect more stories, adventures, and great photos in the weeks to come. And also, a new feature...mobile blogging! I have already embedded my twitter feed in the upper right hand corner, but I want to take it a step further. Thanks to new features offered by Blogger, I can now post directly from my blackberry. In fact, this is the first test. This entire post was entered from my phone! I can't wait to get blogging again, and I hope you'll join me on this latest installment of nb reporting. Please feel free to comment on any post - I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment